This is a review of the all new Hummer EV electric truck interior.
The HUMMER EV will be the first full-electric vehicle in GMC’s portfolio and is powered by General Motors’ new Ultium battery system. The battery cells will be produced as part of a joint venture with LG Chem, at a new facility, in Lordstown, Ohio.
Every GMC HUMMER EV Edition 1 will be identically appointed and fully equipped. Each features a white exterior and a unique Lunar Horizon interior, with special “Edition 1” interior badging.
- Extreme Off-Road Package includes 18-inch wheels, 35-inch-OD Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT tires, underbody armor, rock sliders, underbody cameras — as a part of a best-in-class number of available camera views
- Adaptive Air Suspension with available segment-leading Extract Mode capability
- Segment-exclusive Wheel Steer with CrabWalk diagonal-drive functionality
- Three-motor e4WD propulsion system (including torque vectoring) with GM-estimated best-in-class 1,000 horsepower and GM-estimated 11,500 lb-ft of torque
- GM-estimated 350+ miles driving range on a full charge
- 800-volt DC fast charging6 capability. HUMMER EV Edition 1 is expected to have industry-best charging capability at any of the new 350-kilowatt high output public DC fast charging stations — the fastest method supported by current charging standards
- Watts to Freedom for maximum acceleration capability, including a GM-estimated 0-60 mph in approximately 3 seconds
- The latest version of Super Cruise, an available driver assistance feature offering hands-free driving on more than 200,000 miles (approximately 322,000 km) of enabled roads, and a new lane automatic changing feature, where the system can determine when a lane change is optimal and initiate the maneuver, while following signaling protocols
- Continuous damping Adaptive Ride Control
DESIGN & UTILITY:
- Industry-leading Infinity Roof with removable transparent Sky Panels that can stow in the “frunk” at the front of the vehicle
- Power rear drop glass and power tonneau cover
- MultiPro Tailgate
- 13.4 inch diagonal infotainment screen and 12.3-inch diagonal driver information center display
The 2022 HUMMER EV Edition 1 will have a starting MSRP of $112,59511, including destination, leading a range of additional trims to be introduced in future model years. Standard equipment on all, including Edition 1, includes Super Cruise9 capability with three years of service, UltraVision12 with High Definition Surround Vision2, Digital Key, 35-inch-OD tires, Infinity Roof, power rear drop glass, six-function MultiPro Tailgate and more.
Hummer EV interior
New Hummer interior
GMC Hummer EV 2021 interior
Interior Hummer electric
Hummer EV interior
Hummer electric truck
#Hummer #EV #OffRoad